Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Week and Starry Christmas!

Oh my girls....you have been sick for over a week now. I don't know why it takes SOOOOOOOO long to leave your little bodies, but now...Mom has it. :( It feels pretty crappy so I'm sorry you've had to go through this. I feel like I'm drowning in green snot and I don't have enough towels to wipe your crusty, red noses! One thing I cannot get used to is the sad whining. Whereas I'm trying to be as patient as a sick mom can be, the whining seems relentless. I know you can't help it and you are looking for extra special mommy time so I'm sorry. :( Starry Christmas arrived on Friday morning looking quite fabulous, as usual. ;) He got Natalie so excited that she woke up at 5:30am to see him! She never wakes up that early...but she came into our room and Daddy and I couldn't go back to sleep! yikes...that was a rough one. She eventually fell asleep on the couch...
Hayden didn't remember him from last year, but she's starting to stare at and talk to him more. "Nigh, night, Starryyyyyyyyyy!" :) So that's cute. Yesterday was a rough one for all of us, so Starry left a message to "Be Good" and remind us all that he is watching and reporting the the Big Guy. ;)
I pulled out all the christmas decorations yesterday, basically to see what all I had and decide on what new projects I wanted to do. I started making our new stockings, and they are turning out so cute! To think I almost threw in the towel on a project I've wanted to do for years. :) Yay for perseverance. :) Anyway, hoping that we all feel better pronto, cause I don't love this right now. XO my little boogies. Mom

No comments: