Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Holiday Recap!

So Christmas has come and gone and I'm still cleaning up! Y'all had such a fabulous time. The excitement, the joy, the love of it all. On Christmas eve we stayed home for a lovely holiday family party. Granny, Gramma and Grampa came over for a yummy dinner and some holiday cheer. You girls, and well all of us, had so much fun!
Christmas morning was so great! Hayden you were so excited to find your baby hippo and your princess "clip clop" play shoes! You hugged the box with your eyes tight shut. :) PRICELESS. Natalie, you were so excited to see your "boomer sooner" dream lite! YES! :) "How did Santa know???" Well cause you wrote him a letter, silly goose! ;) We let y'all open all your presents from Santa first, then onto opening stuff from Mom and Dad. We want to be special too! ;) It was all a blast and Mom even got a guitar! I'm hoping that when you are reading this you will remember all the songs a strum and sing to you throughout your childhood. Again, I'm hoping I won't give it up...cause it's super HARD!
And Happy 2013 my little loves! May this year be as wonderful as the last few that you all have been in our lives. I love you to the moon and back again. :)

No comments: