Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Today, you are FIVE.

Natalie!!  YOU ARE FIVE TODAY!!!  I can't believe that.  Where has the time gone?  I think I said that because EVERYone says that.  I don't feel like time has flown at all.  I've tried my best to soak up every little second of your life as I could.  Some days I want you to nap for 5 hours, but most days I want you with me 100% of the time.   You are a bright shining star in the sky of our lives.  I can barely remember what life was like before you were born.  No other time was ever this amazing.  Its so weird to have a little person so similar to me, yet so opposite.  You are a people person.  You love a good party or play date.  You say hello to any kid you see on the street, even some adults.  You love to chit chat and make people laugh and make them happy.  I'm opposite with my social anxiety, but being near you makes me feel more at ease in most any situation cause I know how you are and I always feel like you are counting on ME to be the best I can be.  You have changed my life in so many ways and were the first to give me a love I never knew existed.  I feel like the old me walked off and a new me walked in the minute I held you in my arms for the first time.

Your superhero birthday party was so fun. Swimming, games, playing with friends and cousins, a rainbow cake with ganache frosting.  You wore a word girl costume that I TRIED to make.  You loved it and that is all that matters to me.  :)  You got LOTS of my little pony stuff and lots of art supplies!  You are a FANTASTIC artist and I'm blown away by what your little mind comes up with and puts down on paper, every single day. I wish I could keep you home from public school to keep you away from any influences other kids might have on you but I gotta let you go.  I don't know why, but everyone says I gotta. :(  You are THE most perfect first child a mama could ask for.  I'm so proud of the little person you are growing up to be.  I love  you...to the moon and back.  Now here are a few pics from the par-tay!!  More celebrating tonight!!  Happy birthday, monkey!!
 WORD UP!!





SUPER HAYDEEEEE!!



Playing with your cousins and friends in the pool!


 "Teaching" Dylan how to swim :)


Birthday girl!!

Cousins and BFFs :)

Make a wish!

Rainbow cake! 

Aww...love from Miss Jules :)

OMG!!


You had such a fabulous time and this picture says it all!!  I love you so much honey!!  You are my everything and always will be. :)  I wish for you a thousand more fantastically happy years to come.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO





No comments: