Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Wow....

.....so much has happened! First off, I can't believe the last time I blogged was February 12th! You have certainly upped your activity level since then....and you got your bottom teeth!! They are so insanely adorable....and so are you. :) You have grown so much and have really begun to develop your personality and I'm a little worried that it's a little like mine. ;)
You are now eating cereal for breakfast, fruit for lunch and veggie plus chicken or turkey for dinner! When I think back when our little journey started with you, I canNOT believe how much has happened and how much has changed. It's all bitter sweet and all amazing. Each day I feel like I love you more and as crazy as it sounds I miss you more just knowing that one day soon, oh....allll too soon, you will be off to school. :( You have quickly become my tiny little partner and best friend. And all who read this and think that is unhealthy can stop reading now and exit the building.

I have to be honest and tell you that today has been a weird day for me. Sometimes I feel couped up and really want to just have a break. To just SIT alone and not talk to anyone. Ususully I get good breaks on the weekends when daddy is here. (He was out playing golf and is now out in downtown Austin with the fellas) I decided to take you out shopping today and you did ok at first but half way through you just wanted to be held as mommy shopped and that was so hard, cause you weigh over 20lbs now! Anyway, I tried one more store and you were ok, but at the end, yep, wanted to be held. We did ok, but I just wated to look at a few more things and I realized I couldn't because you were just ready to go. I guess that' s when I realized that my life is truly not my own anymore. Don't get me wrong....I don't want it any other way, but sometimes a break is definitely in order.

I'm just all full of issues lately....and I just need to sort through things so that I can be the best I can for you.....in fact, taking care of you is my sanity. All things get pushed out when you need or want me. You save me every day and I'll love you for an eternity for that, my little monkey.

I promise to start keeping up with these blogs!!!

PS....your cousin Julianna was born two days ago (March 26th) and we're going to see her next Saturday!! :)

Love you, mucho, mucho. :)
XO,
Mom

No comments: