Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

TWO!!

Oh hunny bunny....I can't believe you are TWO!! You are such a big girl now! We celebrated your birthday on July 3rd with family and friends. It was an awesome party and you had a blast! It was butterfly themed and you even had your own butterfly wings to wear. You still wear them :)

On your birthday we left for Florida. It was a long drive, but you had so much fun on the beach and in the beach house. We saw a dolphin show and went to the movies and lots of really great places to eat. We were all sad to leave, but the morning we did, it was very early, and in your sleepiness you said, "Mama, lets go homes." :) It was adorable. We were all happy to finally get home, but are looking forward to next year's trip!

TWO years old just seems crazy to me. You are still my baby and these two years have been the best of my life. I love you to the moon and back. Nothing will ever change that my little angel...nothing.

XO,
Mom

No comments: