Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Crazytown, USA

Things have been crazy for the last few months. My Natalie turned 2, is potty trained and just got her own big girl bed! It's crazy how fast things happen. :( I'm now at 32 weeks pregnant with Natalie's baby sister and so ready to see her sweet face! :)

This weekend my awesome sister-in-law is coming to town to help me finish up the nursery. I'm soooo ready to have it done so I can concentrate on other things.
This pregnancy has been a bit harder on me than it was the first time, but I'm dealing with it in my own whiny way. :) My husband gets the brunt of my mood swings and dumb outbursts, and all my groaning and complaining....but he takes it like a champ. No wonder I love him. :)

So under 8 weeks to go till my baby monster is here and I can't wait to hold her and see that face! I will be especially glad to not be kicked in the ribs or in a section of skin that has been stretched to the limits. :( yikes

I love you my Natalie and my Hayden...we have so many adventures that lie ahead of us and I can't wait to share moments and memories with both of you.

xoxo,
Mom

No comments: