Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Reasons why I HATE summer....

So ok, this post title is a little harsh, but if I went through some other posts during the summer seasons, I would probably see similar negative undertones. To me...summer sucks. The heat, the bugs, the heat.... You'd think I would be used to it since I lived where there is only one "warm" season for all of my childhood, but I am not. I seriously melt at 95 degrees. My Natalie also gets hot fast and sweats and sweats. As a baby she was always uncovered cause she didn't like sleeping snuggled and swaddled. Still to this day, she barely covers herself when she sleeps. Hayden is following in our footsteps...we are all just HOT people. ;) Some people love the summer for the beach time and the swimming, and whereas that stuff is fun, it's still just a moment in time that is relief from the heat and the humidity. Funny thing right now is that it isn't even officially summer yet! AAAH! I do have things planned for the girls, which includes swimming. The both are going to get private lessons from mom! Good thing I'm not ashamed to be in a swimsuit in public this year. :) No, I'm not a victoria's secret angel, but don't hate cause I do feel pretty good about my progress thus far. :) Updates that have occurred with the girls are as follows... Hayden has gotten like 6 new teeth in the last month..and counting! She is doing a little bit of running now and talking more. She's super sharp when it comes to pointing out body parts and animals. She still LOVES dogs and can say "Ri" which is short for Riley, our male dog. She's always been fascinated and amused by him, so it was no surprise that she learned his name first! Natalie is gearing up for her 4th birthday! She is so smart that I would think that it's more like her 8th birthday. :) She is so awesome at acting out her little plays and talking to her animals. She is so nurturing and yet still somewhat violent. haha...she loves to play in her room "alone" but that only lasts for about 5 minutes when Hayden is nearby. Hayden gets kicked out of Natalie's domain way too often, but quickly gets invited back. :) They are truly sisters....pushing and tormenting one minute...kissing and hugging the next. It's definitely an interesting thing to watch. I have to go take an inventory on the stuff I just got in for Natalie's birthday. Hoping nothing is broken or dented! I'm very excited for it because I know she will love every minute! I love you girls!! XO Mom

No comments: