Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sprinkle away the summer heat!

Yesterday I got the girls up from their naps and put them in their smatchy smatchy swimsuits that they got for easter. They both looked like little cupcakes! :) LOVE. Even though Natalie's suit was a little too short...my girl is just too tall! :( She said it fit fine though. We went outside and turned on the "Waterpillar" sprinkler and Natalie so loved it. Hayden tried it but got a little freaked out by the pressure of the water "tentacles." There was crying involved. :( SO she played in the puddles and in the sand box and just laughed at mommy and sister running around getting soaked. It was too so fun acting like a kid. It's kind of the concept of dancing like nobody's watching. I felt like I needed something like that yesterday. Hopefully there are a lot more fun times to come this summer! Hayden is full on conversating now. :) She is even calling Natalie "sister"...well it comes out "tithter" :) It's so cute. When she notices someone isn't in the room. like her daddy..."where go? where go dadda?" Adorbs. Natalie is learning to correct words after she says them, when she notices they weren't right. It's SO weird to tell her something and have her understand and do it. Her chore (for now it's only one) everyday is to clean up the toys in the family room before bed. Some days she gives me grief saying "my body is tired" but other times she just gets to it and tells me she likes it. :| I like that now she is actually putting things back in it's place and not just piling odds and ends on top of each other like some kind of weird statue in the toy box. :) Pinterest is my lady. :) I check it every morning and afternoon and add my ideas to everyone else's awesomeness. I'm glad I have one central spot for all things I want to try and all things I can dream about. There are so many cool things for the girls and parties and halloween. All my favorite things. :) I hope you girls appreciate the little things in life and the little things your mommy tries to do to make that life as special as possible! XO, LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU! Mom

No comments: