Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, July 14, 2008

I never imagined how wonderful it would be.....

......to be a mom. I guess specifically Natalie's mom. She is the most precious gift I have ever received and I am so inspired by every moment I spend with her. I miss her when she's asleep! :) Silly, I know...but I love looking into those ginormous, beautiful eyes. :) Eric and I are so in love that it keeps us going even throughout our sleep deprivation which pretty much began with my very first contraction. Everything we went through is so worth all the joy she's brought into our lives. She completes our family and I don't even remember what emotions were like before she was born.

We went for her check up today and she has put on some weight and grown half an inch since leaving the hospital. 6lbs 11oz (almost back to her birth weight) and 20 inches. She's still so tiny but growing like a weed. :)

Hope you all enjoy the slide show of pics we have, we will add more to it as soon as Eric downloads them all.....we already have HUNDREDS of pictures :)

Take care!
Lori

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love her. Keep the pics coming...how about a pic with Natalie and her sleep deprived mommy and daddy??

Jamie