Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It could happen at any time!

Hello all! I had my 38 week appt yesterday and looks like things are under way! I'm very excited and I almost didn't want to post this for fear of jinxing it. Hopefully I don't. Per the ultrasound we had yesterday Miss Natalie is estimated to weigh about 7.2lbs! :) We got to see her face (fairly well) with the 4D image and she has the cutest little chipmunk cheeks you have ever seen! :) She also has her daddy's lips....SO cute :) She was practicing her breathing and sticking her tongue out...so it was fun to watch. Everything looks great with her.
I'm hoping that she comes this week, even though I have under 2 weeks to go. I'm SO ready.

How fun it would be to have a 4th of July baby! We will keep you all posted.

take care,
Lori and Eric

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Lori I'm so excited for you! She sounds perfect, from her weight to her little chipmunk cheeks!

Happy 4th of July Natalie!!