Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

We passed the two week mark!

Eric and I survived the first two weeks of parenthood! Natalie has been pretty easy on us. I'm sure she'll turn up the volume soon ;) We got a good amount of sleep last night which is nice....and yesterday was her two week birthday! I can't believe how fast she is growing! She's changed so much since the day she was born....but still so beautiful :)
Sadly, Eric went back to work today :( I think he had a hard time leaving, and I tried to pretend like I wasn't sad, but it was hard to watch him leave. Luckily he has a short week and will hopefully be coming home early to spend some extra time with us.

I guess life can get pretty stressful when you have a newborn, but it's also so awesome to be a mom....so I think it balances it all out. I'm starting to get back into my home routine and doing what I can when my little one naps. I still feel sorry for our four dogs because they aren't getting as much attention as the poor things should...but we are trying.

I'm so happy to see Natalie wake up and look around....and she is making more noises and faces. I can't wait until she starts smiling! :)

take care,
Lori

No comments: