Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thanks to you.....

.....I won't sit and cry my eyes out today....for being another year older.
Today Mom is 32 and oh how I wish I could reverse those numbers! There is only one catch....I would want to be the person I am today rather than the one I was at 23! It wasn't bad at 23, I had just gotten my first apartment, I was driving a Camero convertible [that your dad would have thought wasn't cool enough ;)] and was making a decent living for a young single girl. I found my independence and was loving it. It's crazy looking back on how different my life was way back then. I did enjoy my partying, free-living days, but I wouldn't trade my life now for my life then. I wouldn't trade anything, but the age! ;) I do miss being younger, cause I do feel much younger than I am.....but being 32 means having you!! And that is the best gift I could receive. You make me not so sad to be a little older. I love you, punkys! :)
Oh yeah, you slept in your own room by yourself allll night for the first time!!! You are getting so big.....and you too have begun to find your independence. (sigh)...my little girl is growing up.

XXXOO,
Mom

No comments: