Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Talk to Momma!

Over the last couple of days you'e really been trying to get your point across! :) You make all kinds of noises...but your favorite is "ooooh....Ohhhhh......oooooh" you make the cutest little "O" shape with your mouth like you are about to sing. It's so cute and you especially love it when I mimmick you. You are so impressed by that and I'm sure it makes you feel super important :) That "O" mouth makes my heart melt...I love it so much I could cry!! It's so hard for me to do it back to you because it makes me smile and laugh so much :) You are definitely going to be a talker! I hope that we are always able to talk to each other the way we have the last few days. Speaking each other's language and finishing each other's sentences.
You are also starting to see up close which is exciting. When you hear Daddy's voice you look around and then when you spot him you give him a huge gummy smile! It's so sweet. :)
You did such a great job in your room last night. Only crying for a couple of little spurts, only to fall asleep soon after you started. You finally woke up at almost 7am! Mom is having a hard time with you sleeping in your own room still...but I'm getting a little more used to it. I would rather have you by me all the time, but I realize I have to let go a little and let you get into your routine. It's SO hard, but I'm trying! You are doing all these independent things...like straightening your legs when I hold you up and you try to stand on my belly and holding your head up so well it barely bobbles anymore. You love to be facing forward so you can see what's going on. you are just growing up so quickly but I love watching you learn all these new things. :)

love you!
Mom

No comments: