Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy 3 month birthday my little monkey! :)

Today you are three months old! I still can't believe it! Although it kind of seems like time has flown by, I still feel like I'm soaking up every minute as if it were moving slowly. You've really started to sleep well through the night. A few times I've had to go in and wake YOU up! You are so happy when you open your eyes and see me. I love that gummy smile of yours more than anything in the world! :) You have such a great temperament. You only get mad when you're hungry and lately I think you are going through a growth spurt cause all you want to do is eat.
One thing you love to do is stand up on Daddy's or my lap. Your legs are so stiff and straight and I can tell by the look on your face that you love to be up high so you can see the world!

I enjoy every minute I spend with you. Even when I have a bad day, you always seem to know how to cheer me up. Sometimes you will just stare at my face and just by the look in your eyes, I know you and I are going to know each other so well. We will know exactly what to say to each other in good times and bad. I feel such a wonderful connection to you. I want you to have your own opinions of things and to be your own person. Whomever you turn out to be, I know I will be proud to call you my daughter.

I love you more every day.
~Mom
PS....we call you monkey because you look like a spider monkey! those big eyes!! :)

No comments: