Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

It's your first Halloween! Unfortunately, I couldn't find a costume that I thought you would be comfortable in. All of them are plush and hot and you are too warm a baby to be happy in those! You are rockin' a "snack-o-lantern" onesie and a pair of black and orange striped pants....see? Not an embarrassing outfit at all! :) I got your back, girl. ;)

Tonight we are handing out candy to the kiddies that come knocking on our door. If you haven't noticed, Mommy loves Halloween! I'm hoping that you will be as into it as I am as you get older.

So lately you are really liking being bounced and "flying" (what daddy calls it when he suspends you in air)...you LOVE that! You giggle and drool all over us! I'm guessing you are getting ready to sprout teeth cause of the drool and all the chewing you do on your hands. You are definitely coming into your own looks these days too. Hair is getting longer and your face has changed a lot! I love that gummy little smile!

I started writing this earlier and just now came back. You got sick riding around in the Bjorn carrier, I think, and threw up a few times! I saw your little head sway a little back and forth and out it came! Awww..I felt so bad. You are sleeping peacefully now....but what a morning! I hope you feel better when you wake up. Nothing worse than seeing your baby hurting.

Update! We had an awesome Halloween! We handed out candy and enjoyed the spooky night. :) The trick or treaters were diggin' Mom's decorations! You will soon understand. :)
(FYI---mom was a "disheveled housewife." It was a last minute idea and I thought it was funny. :)

I love you, my girl.
XO....Mom

No comments: