Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, October 10, 2011

OOOH, Hayden...I love you...but PLEASE go back to sleep!


I shouldn't complain but I'm so used to long naps to clean, unwind, or just sit and stare at a blank wall. Today Hayden is so sleepy but would rather yell or play than take her usual block of time for sleeping. I hear babbling which makes me think that she is probably messing around with her play mirror that is attached to her crib. She seems to be ok entertaining herself....for a little while at least.
Now she is threatening me with crawling! Yesterday was the first day I actually saw her up on her hands and knees and moving back and forth. Luckily she can't quite figure the dynamics out yet, but she's close. It's weird, for me especially since Natalie didn't do much of anything as far as sitting up on her own or crawling until she was 10 months. It's almost like going through the first baby all over again! Which is cool. The girls are different in a lot of respects. I think Hayden is more adventurous because of her personality even though everyone thinks it's mostly because she learns from watching her sister. I'm sure it's the combination of the two. Whatever it is, I'm glad I get to be here to watch my girls take their first steps!

No comments: