Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Life

Life is full of ups and downs. Seems like as soon as you make up your mind about how to deal with something and you work on it really hard, someone throws in the "wrench" and everything you thought you could do, you can't do anymore. It really is an awful feeling when someone or something disappoints you but at the same time, it's a learning experience. I have learned to live with the disappoints, even though it hurts, because there are so many important and wonderful things in my life that out weigh them. Nothing ever takes them away from your thoughts, but little faces, little hugs, and little 'I love yous' are the spoonfuls of sugar you need to swallow the "downs" in life.
Thank you, my girls, for making Mommy realize that it's the sweet moments in life that make it all worth it!
Love you!

No comments: