Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fun times

Yesterday was Hayden's 7-month birthday and I just can't believe the milestones she's hitting already! She's picking stuff up with her index finger and her thumb and trying to chew solid food. She's become very ambitious and wants to try everything her sister is trying. Poor girl WISHES she could jump up and steal it from Natalie...I can see it on her face. I've tried to let go a little bit and let Natalie play with her, always keeping a watchful eye on them. At least Natalie is learning to be a lot more gentle...I hope it continues. So much has gone on in the last few weeks! One being that I had a birthday and I had SUCH a fantastic time. I celebrated the whole weekend and was really feeling thrilled with my life. I have so much to be thankful for and I think it took this amount of years to understand what makes me the most happy and how awesome I feel. Yea, I still have bad days (currently in a cycle right now) but for the most part I am very happy. Now if I can just get back on the fitness horse. I had a 10k on Sunday and was impressed with my time. Bad thing is that my body has not been the same since. Hoping to be "repaired" soon so I can begin my regimen again. Somehow I have to be ready for the half in February! (gulp) I got some non-surprising bad news this week too that my PCOS is back in full force now that I'm 7 months post pardum. :( It sucks, but I knew it would return eventually. So back on the meds I go, which comes at a good time because I'm starting to feel "unbalanced." Side note...I wonder how many times a 3 year could repeat a word before SHE lost HER mind?? It took 10 times in a row before I had to yell "STOP IT".....just curious.

No comments: