Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December Craziness

December always brings joy, but there is always stress in the back pocket. Did I prepare enough? Shut down holiday thinking and focus on husband's birthday that is 3 days before Christmas. I constantly have to remind myself not to forget. Then put that aside and make sure that everyone is covered that I wanted to shop for. So then I remember that I have a project to complete that is going to be a gift. Somehow I have to get myself out of this house to get the last remaining pieces of said project. Switch gears to my 3 year old's questions....and my whining teething baby who hates everything. ON TOP OF EVERYTHING...I have to worry about when and how I'm going to get the remaining baby weight off....oh and somehow fitting in a little training for the half marathon that I committed to (and shouldn't have!!)for February. Needless to say my head is spinning. I have so much going on that I can barely focus. My house is a mess, my christmas tree keeps "messing with me"...and I just need to start checking things off my list so I don't go CRAZY!!!!

Luckily my Christmas cards got sent off yesterday and I have cookies and candies made for gift boxes. That stuff lets me breathe a little....but there is still so much to do!

Sorry my lovely ladies, this was not at all about you guys and what cute things you are doing these days....mommy just had to vent!

I still love you to pieces....
XO..Mom

No comments: