Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Friday, December 2, 2011

Elf on the Shelf!

So this morning the Elf on the Shelf arrived from the North Pole! He flew in to watch over the girls all day and at night, he flies back to the Pole to report to Santa. Natalie is over the moon excited about his arrival. Supposedly, every morning he picks a different spot to sit in. This is a whole lot more fun than I thought it would be. Daddy and I read the story to Natalie last night and you could see her little gears grinding as she listened and started understanding the story. We got to give our elf a name and Natalie picked "Starry Christmas." So hoping Starry works his magic on my little one! She keeps talking about him and wanting to know all sorts of things about him. I hope the game of finding him each morning will keep the excitement alive!

Here is our elf, Starry!

No comments: