Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Silly Sisters

Natalie is finally learning to share with her sister....finally. It's so much nicer to see her asking nicely to have something back rather than just snatching it away. Hayden is saying new words and making new gestures. She loves saying "byyyye bye" and waves with both hands. Saying "hi" is cute too, but that's just a one-hander. ;) We are teaching her how to say baby and she does a good job with that word "baaaaaa-by....baaaaaa-by." She crawls directly towards her baby and knows what books are too. I love her little baby chatter and her interactions. It's like getting to know a new person! :) One of my favorite moments so far in your little sisterhood happened this evening as I watched you playing and Natalie leaned in to give Hayden a kiss on the head, ever so gently. That's true love of a big sister....and a gift for my heart. :)

I love you both so much and I will spend every minute I can showing you just how much.

XO
Mom

No comments: