Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Natalie's Birthday

I feel bad that I didn't write this yesterday, on your actual birthday, but we were busy and mom got tired. :) It's been 4 years. Four years since I first laid eyes on you. I wanted you to be born sooo bad and then you made me wait through a 26 hour labor, but you knew what you were doing and you were so worth the wait! I will seriously never forget the joy that you brought to me the instance that I held you. There is no greater love. Instantly I became a better person. I didn't think. I didn't ponder. I just became. You have grown from a tiny, big blue-eyed baby to a TALL, beautiful, big green-eyed girl. :) Creativity comes through your role play and your art work. You have a passion to learn everything and it brings me happiness to see your eyes light up when something "clicks." :) You are very smart, funny and kind which makes everyone love you.
There are no words, (no matter how much I write here) that could express how you have enlightened our life. Your sister, dad and I adore and love you more than you can ever know. Happy Birthday, NuNu! I hope that you had fun at your silly fiesta party. An explosion of colorful decorations, swimming, sprinkler, sand, cousins, besties, big people you love and all your favorite things to eat! :) I give you every ounce of my love and my soul because you have given me so much more than that.
I love you... XO Mommy

No comments: