Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Feelin' hot, hot, HOT!

Could it BE any hotter outside???? It's not even summer yet!! :( On Monday I will be 36 weeks pregnant and officially 9 months pregnant!! I still can't believe how fast it's gone. The last couple of days I've noticed my stomach looks a lot lower and I do believe I have a waist again! Sweet, thank you for that tiny bit of reassurance, my precious little angel. :) The swelling is still awesome, BUT the wedding rings still fit (sorta) :) I find that I have a pinched nerve or something on my right side. I lose circulation there a lot, especially when putting on my mascara....hate that. I can still feel Miss Natalie moving...and she is so not gentle :( Although sometimes I feel a little roll which is so sweet to me. :) I'm SO ready for you to come!
Eric was surprised with a baby shower at work today. They showered him with pretty much the remaining items on our registry! We are so blessed and they are so totally sweet for making him feel special....I totally started crying, especially when he showed me a picture of the cake one of his co-workers made from scratch. Thanks, Angela!!!! :) Three showers is CRAZINESS but we are so lucky to have you all in our lives and we appreciate everything you did for us. :)
I only ask one more thing.....please pray that my baby's birth goes well and that her mom doesn't go through an unbearable amount of pain. The epidural is my friend, the epidural is my friend. :) My mantra.

Next week is my last week at work before I go on maternity leave and I'm so excited! I can't wait to have some time to rest and finish up on Natalie's stuff AND wait for her arrival. :) It will be time well spent, for I know I will get little to no sleep once she is here.

No comments: