Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Less than 4 weeks....woooo hooo!!

Did I mention how hot it is?? Come on, 4 days in a row with over 100 degree temperatures??? Lord help me. Sleeping is also the uncomfortable aspect of being in your 9 month of pregnancy. Poor Eric has to listen to me groan as I switch from side to side trying to find a comfortable spot. I think I've become so exhausted that I just sleep through the pain...but I remember when I get up to go to the bathroom at 11:45, 1:45, 3:45, 5:00, etc., etc., etc. :) She is worth it and I kinda am feeling that I will miss having her so close to me all the time. I've so gotten used to being pregnant....BUT as I told my doctor yesterday, "I thought I would be scared, but I'm more anxious and excited to get her out!" :) Everything went well with my check up, Miss Natalie is still "on time" and I am not dilated yet. DANG....but the doc says that means nothing, she will come when she's ready.

This is my last week at work and I am SO excited to have some time off before she comes! I need to continue my "nesting" and just relax before the big day.

Can't wait until I can post that she is here!!! :)

Take care!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was just thinking about you last night...wondering if Natalie decided to come early and I wasn't notified...haha! I hope you three are doing well. I can't wait to see her!

Stay cool!

Jamie