Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

6 Weeks and Counting!

So Monday it became official.....6 weeks left! (or less :) )
I'm so anxious to meet our little girl! Went to the doctor yesterday and she is officially head down!! I felt such an enormous pressure in my pelvis last night and it definitely feels like she's making her way down to get locked and loaded! :) YESS!! Eric and I have everything about ready to welcome her home. We are even getting the carpet professionally cleaned this weekend. It will be nice to have some freshness in our house, amongst the 4 dogs and all their shedding! I swear it's like a part time job sweeping that up! I'm still not sure how they will react to Natalie's arrival, but I know they will eventually get used to her. I don't think we'll get any angry attitudes out of anyone, except maybe Riley (our only male Rat terrior) who we raised together from a pup...and who is def. a mamma's boy! (sorry, honey..he is!) :) He may get a little jealous and he gets super curious about new things, understandable.....I just hope he takes to her ok.

Anyway, this is a short post....but wanted to update those who are reading the website often.
Take care!!
~Lori and Eric

No comments: