Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I think you have night and day mixed up....

zzzzzzzzzzzz.........oh, sorry I must've dosed off for a minute. You slept most of the day yesterday, regardless of us trying to keep you up....and so, yes....you were awake...WIDE awake most of the night! It's so hard to try to share your crazy schedule, but at least it doesn't happen all the time. I think all we can do is take life one day at a time and hope for the best each day. But, do you think you could sleep good tonight, Punky?? :)

I feel like having a baby has really made me want to slow down life. For the first time ever I'm not dreaming about what I'm going to do in the future and thinking about where life is going to take me 10 or 15 years down the road....I just want to concentrate on each day...maybe it will help me be less high strung and more laid back.......................................................yeah right. ;)

Something else I've discovered about me is that I am a very protective person. It doesn't matter who is holding Natalie....I am always there and always watching. I wish I could let go a little so I don't seem like one of "those" moms. I also find myself taking things personally when my family members want to be the "cool one" in Natalie's life. Punky, I just want you to know that I LOVE you more than anything and we will have the most fun ever! First I am your mother, but in a close second I will be your best friend and I hope you always respect and adore our relationship as I know I will. I'm sure Dad will have his hands full with us ;) but here's to the Yandle girls taking the world by storm! :) I love you, my little angel....always.
~Mom

No comments: