Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A new edition is coming to our family!!!

Uncle Jason is going to be a daddy! He's already a step dad, but he and Aunt Lynda are having a baby! It is going to be soo cool to have a cousin for you to play with, Natalie! I can't believe I'm going to be an Aunty!!! It's Daddy's first time as an uncle so I think he's pretty excited too. The baby is due on April 1st and we can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. :)

Oh, Punky...how is it possible that you are already almost 6 weeks old!! Time has totally flown by....and so far it's been such a blast! Every day is a little bit different...you sure keep me on my toes. Today you laid in the bed with us before we got up and you fell asleep. Then I noticed a wet spot on the sheet....your diaper leaked! Ewwww!! :( Oh well, life will be full of those little accidents...it was worth it to cuddle with you! Of course I may not always be this sweet about it. ;)

I can't believe how much you've grown and changed...it's just crazy how much happens in the first 6 weeks. You are starting to smile a lot more now and you are definitley recognizing Daddy and me. We are still working on you pulling up from your belly, which you don't like very much....but you are using your neck and head a lot more and it's fairly steady....just a little bit of bobble head left in you ;) I can't wait for more smiling (at me :)) and giggling.
My favorite thing right now is when you sneeze....immediately after it you say "Ah-goo" in relief. :) LOVE it! and love you, punkys!
~Mom

No comments: