Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Woops!

I'm standing here in the kitchen about to make some banana bread and watching you swing, and I realized that I hadn't posted here in a long time! SO sorry! A 4/5 month old is much more demanding on time. You are doing so much more now! Like grabbing things (including hot cups and plates that mommy has in her "general direction"). You are so cute! Just so into discovering ANYthing with your hands AND your mouth! :) Your new noise is the Raaazzzzzberry...and oh my, do you love it! You raaazzzzzz all day long and you are so proud of yourself. You are enjoying your discovery center a lot more now that you can really grab. Bouncing is still one of your favorite past times so I'm very excited to get you a jumpy for Christmas, well, it will be either mom and dad or Santa :) I'm equally as excited about having your first christmas!! You don't understand but you love the pretty lights and sparkly decorations. :)

I'm having so much fun with you....life just gets better and better. You love biting my face and will wrap your arms around my neck...and I feel like I'm in heaven. My heart just melts with each baby snuggle. :) And it makes me feel so awesome to see your big, "HI DADDY!" smile. :) You love him so much and that is amazing...

I love you my, monkey....always and forever!
XO
Mom

No comments: