Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Today is New Year's Eve and we are getting ready for a quiet evening at home...thank goodness! You went on your first SUPER DUPER long road trip. We left early Saturday morning (very early...like 6am!) and headed to Oklahoma to visit Daddy's side of the family. You did well on that day, I think because you were still sleepy! I fed you your breakfast in the car and we were on our way! We stopped in Norman (boomer sooner!) for some lunch then headed north to Daddy's home town, Tulsa. We stayed with cousins and you had lots of visitors! No one wanted to put you down....and why should they want to?? You were just too precious for words. The next day we visited more friends and family and headed to Henryetta which is where your Grandma and Grandpa Yandle were born and raised...before "high tailin it" to the big city of Tulsa! That part of the trip was low key and we spent lots of time with Uncle Bob (your grandmother's brother) and Aunt Bobbie. Everyone just absolutely loved you and can't wait for you to come back to visit! The trip back home was a lot longer because we ran into a lot of traffic. :( We were/are still exhausted but are glad to have made the voyage to Okie land!
My sweet Nattie, you will be 6 months next week and I can't believe it. We saw one of your cousins who is almost 3 months and I still can't believe you were ever that little!! You are making more noises, starting to sit up on your own and just doing so much to show your personality. I love every moment I spend with you and I hope the new year brings us nothing but more happiness and tons of fun!!!
I love you more every day so you never have to worry about it ever running out!
xxoo,
Mom

No comments: