Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting SO big!!

Sweet Natalie, You are getting SO big! Recently you had a growth spurt and you are SO tall now! In fact you don't fit in your 2T ballerina bathing suit that I love so much! You got to wear it ONCE this warm season. :( I tried it on again and it was a no go. boooo.... So we went shopping with Gramma and found you another suite, but it's a tankini with a skirt. OMG...you look so grown up in it. I just couldn't believe my eyes!

Your vocabulary is so extensive! And you are like a parrot..repeating what we say most of the time :-\ It's cute to hear you say your colors and try to sing the alphabet song..so cute! You love singing and dancing more than ever.

One cool thing you like to do now is help mommy bake! We make your favorite homemade biscuits and you just love how fun that is. Not THAT fun for Mommy, but I enjoy watching you try.

We are gearing up for your Uncle J, Aunt Lynda and cousins to come for a visit this weekend! Yay! you ask every day where they are. :) We are going to a mini water park on Saturday and I can't wait to see your face when you see it! :)
Will be good times and good memories. :)

I love you my big girl! :) More and more every day!!!
xo
~Mom

No comments: