Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Wow...ok...

Hello to all the readers!! If you haven't given up on me yet! lol... :)

Natalie has done some growing and is talking up a storm these days! She had a great Christmas....was very surprised and I think kinda knew what was happening. :)

We've been spending the days outside playing in her sand box and going to her favorite place...the swing! The swing is her reward for being so good while mommy runs. She is my encouragement and tells me, "Go! Go! Go!" It's the best!

Natalie, you still can't say your M's very well, so Mama comes out Baba. I think it's cute, but how I long for the day you call me "Mommy" instead of "Bobby" :) You can count (sometimes) to 10! You've even started to try to sing the ABC song. When music or any of your favorite shows come on, you LOVE dancing and singing along. The best part of you growing up is all the new things you learn and the fact that you are getting a sense of humor! The worst thing about you growing up...is you growing up. :( You aren't a baby anymore, but you'll always be Baba's baby. :)

Natalie will be 2 in July! Can you believe it??? And I've already taught her:
"Natalie, how old are you?" She says....."TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Love it.

No comments: