Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pool! Pool! Swim! Swim!

Those are the words you screamed at me yesterday morning. :) It was our first trip to the community pool this season! You are like a little fish! Still love the water and all the fun that comes with it. Not a fan of your floating swim vest, but it keeps you safe and mommy feeling secure as well. I think your favorite is being in your raft! Its so fun seeing the look of excitement on your face. I think your dream is to not have any kind of floating device, but sorry honey, you will be wearing something for a long time.

We tried kicking and blowing bubbles in the water. The bubbles didn't work out too well, since you drank some water and that freaked you out...but you were so down with kicking. :) You kinda kick like a frog ;) and you seem to be learning to tread. I hope you are a natural born swimmer and from what I've seen already....you definitely could be!!

This Saturday we are going to a water park...your first time EVER! You are totally going to love it! Your cousins will be with you and I'm sure that will be the best part! ;)

Love ya puddy puddy. :)
XO
Mom

No comments: