Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, May 10, 2010

My heart is melting

We just spent 10 minutes having the silliest conversation, Natalie! I usually spend some time with you, singing, reading (or both) before I put you to bed for the night. But tonight seemed more special because we sat in your rocking chair and you snuggled up to me and started giggling, telling me "Baba stinky" lol...and I said, "Nooo, Natalie stinky"...this went back and forth for at least 10 minutes. We giggled the whole time and it is probably going down, for me, as one of the best moments we've had as mommy and daughter.

You and I bond a little more every day, honey...and our relationship is developing into an amazing friendship.

Yesterday we celebrated Mother's Day and it was great. I felt like we should've been celebrating you because YOU are the reason I am a mom and the reason why I feel so special every second of the day. :)

I love you to the moon and back, my little girl. Thank you for making me a mother, or better yet for making me your "Baba." :) I couldn't ask for anything/anyone better than you.

XOXO,
Mom

No comments: