Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, April 18, 2011

oh my

"Exhaustion" doesn't even cover it. What a crazy life I have weaved for myself! But I love it. I have moments of OMG...and moments of total bliss. This weekend was total chaos. So many things going on for me...and I can't handle it sometimes...well, I think I can't but ultimately I do. I have a hard time with being rushed constantly. Being somewhere at a certain time just throws me for a loop. I've always kinda been that way but now I have 3 people to get ready, not just one. Learning how to handle my stress and breathe through it is the key to my success as a mom, wife and person.
Doing something each day for myself is another important factor. Working on getting the baby weight off plus 20 is proving to be difficult but I can't and won't stop till I get to where I want to be. I refuse to let myself go, even in times of stress. Last night I felt so stressed that I emotionally ate close to 25 m&ms...UGH...I was so disgusted with myself and just decided that I was going to be better today and I have been struggling but doing MUCH better.

It's taking a while to get Hayden set on a schedule, she goes back and forth and I'm just hoping that she will soon be sleeping all the way through the night. What a blessing that will be. until I'm kinda running on fumes, literally....but at least I'm running. That's for me and only me and I really like everything about it....including the pain. :)

No comments: