Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Spent

I always look forward to daddy coming home. Today especially since Hayden, my love....you have been so fussy today. Not sure what is going on with you but I'm guessing it has something to do with the noises coming from your diaper area. ;). I want so bad to be able to handle the mild chaos all day long but I'm not perfect and at the end of the day I'm just spent and so very thankful to have my husband on my side. I know he's tired from being at work all day then going to fight the crazy grocery store crowds...so him helping out with you girls is a true gift to me and I am eternally grateful for having daddy in my life.

Funny thought for today that was inspired by Natalie. Imagine if when people didn't want the item they were holding, or saw something better and just threw it down where they stood and kept walking. That is your phase right now Natalie....playing with something and throw it down for something else. You don't get away with it but it is kinda funny. Just the thought of someone in the grocery store picking up a box of cereal...."naaah..." then throws it down and keeps walking. Perfect example of why parents have to discipline their kids....cause if we didn't the world would be a messy place. :)

No comments: