Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Outdoor fun!

Today was Hayden's first true exploration experience outside! She was in the baby bjorn looking at trees and cars and would every once in a while look back at me to make sure mommy was still attached to her :)
The girls and I have had a much better day today and it wasn't what I expected when I woke up on the wrong side of the dungeon this morning. :(. But girls, both of you turned it around for me. Natalie with your sweet support and participation in my workout and Hayden with your baby chatter and smiley face that we are seeing more and more of. :) Just looking at the two of you I noticed how big y'all are getting! My little women :'-)
I see the way you little beauties look at me with such love and contentment and it makes me hope that I never die. I never want to put the look of sadness or heartbreak on those happy little faces. You are my world and the loves of my life.
XOXO
Mommy

No comments: