Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So much going on!

There has been so much going on between thanksgiving, teething, decorating for Christmas, teething, etc...etc...etc

Hayden is getting her second big front tooth which is driving me bananas! My poor baby gets in these "moods" and I just can't ever make her happy...well, unless I hold her. She's starting to play peek-a-boo with anyone who is watching. She will pull up her blanket up to her face and wait for someone to say, "where's Hayden?" and she pulls it down fast. It's so cute....cause she's so proud of herself. :) Hayden is also dancing when she hears a good tune and seems to obviously really like music. Another thing she likes to do is empty things out and put stuff back in so Santa will be bringing her some appropriately fun toys this year! She's such a good eater and really seems to know how to handle chewing different things. No real interest in crawling, just wants to walk...on her own. Scares me, but I'm pretty sure she is going to take her first steps a little sooner than her sister did. She's always chasing after Natalie in her walker so I'm sure she can't wait to really go after her. Riley and Hayden seem to be becoming friends. He will lay next to her while she plays on the floor and just likes to be around her. She's getting used to him and tries to share her "cookies" with him. :)
My sweet Hayden, I can't believe you will be 9 months old in a few days!! Seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital getting to know each other. You are so funny and loving with a spark of "stinker" in you....and I love you so!!

Natalie is SO into Christmas! She loves holidays like her mommy does! I guess that's why, cause I make such a big deal out of the ones I like. She has a set of plastic decorations that she decorated the tree with. She has her own little funky white christmas tree in her room and lots of christmas books and dolls. I can't wait to see her face on Christmas morning! Last year was good, this year will be even better. :)
Sweet Natalie you are learning so much and talking up a storm. You don't fully understand some things still, but you are learning so fast. We straightened your hair for the first time and it was sooo beautiful. The next day you said, "oh no, my hair's not beautiful anymore :(" haha...awww.
I love the way you love your sister and the way she stares at you with delight. You are already best buddies and I hope it stays that way!

I love you both so much and am looking forward to this Christmas season and all the fun it will bring!!

XO
Mom

No comments: