Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Haydee is 18 months old!!

Yesterday was my Haydee girl's 18 month birth "anniversary." :) I can't believe it's already been a year and a half!! She is my crazy girl. Constantly talking and trying new things, whether we like it or not. We've been enjoying our tuesday and thursday mornings together while sister is in school. I've never had a real chance to bond with her on a one-on-one basis and I'm glad I get a chance now. Maybe she doesn't notice or even care, but I do. It's good for my soul so that makes it so good for her too. :) We just got through with our major kitchen reno/cabinet painting. It was crazy having the house torn up for 2 weeks, but it makes things so much sweeter now that it's done and pretty :) Anyway, thank you girls, for being soooo patient with mommy and daddy during a "crazy mommy idea/project." :) It didn't seem to faze you at all. That's why I love my little easy going girls....well easy going in MOST things ;) LOVE YOU bunchy bunchies!!! XO Mom

No comments: