Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, May 2, 2011

There's something unbelievably sweet looking down at an innocent little baby snuggling up against her mama without a care in the world. Those beautiful long eyelashes fluttering and her gummy mouth smiling as she dreams about happy things. She doesn't care about crazy barking dogs, her sister's fits or howling winds. I shouldn't say she doesn't care....she just doesn't let it effect her in the least. I think her mom could take a lesson from her. Not to say this little beauty of mine doesn't have her moments of impatience but she wants to smile at everything because everything to her in her new little life is way cool.....especially 5:22am, every morning ;-). Did I just insert a "winky" face??? WOW, how positive of me! Haha....
I truly have no complaints about either one of my girls....just a few moments of insanity throughout the day, but hell, that's as good as it gets, and I'm happy with that.

No comments: