Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day has begun

Yesterday was a crappy day for me, but I got up early this morning to go to my boot camp class and I'm glad I did. Not only to step away from it all but to try to burn off some stress. I think it worked. I didn't really think about anything but exactly what was going on in class each moment. I think that + sweating = a less edgy me. I only go twice a week but it's a great workout and I don't have to miss any time with the family. Did I mention, though, that it's REALLY early?? 5:30am is crazy time (I don't think even the roosters are up that early), but it's better than trying to do anything in the 150 degree heat in the late afternoon times which would definitely cause "skipidge.":) I attempted to run a 5K at 7pm on Saturday and it straight killed me. I consider it a massive failure because I had to stop and walk too many times. The combination of the heat, sun in my face and the fact that it was the end of the day was just a recipe for disaster for my body. The girls were there with my husband and I felt so bad for them. They were both so flushed and sweaty but Natalie got ice cream and Hayden snuggled a water bottle to stay cool. It was nice to get out of there but at least I can say Natalie had fun with dancing and people watching and of course the Mexican Vanilla. :)
OK...here goes today.............milk, breakfast, Hayden....etc, etc, etc....

No comments: