Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The girls are growing and growing and growing! Natalie's hair is getting longer and so is Hayden's. :). Can't wait to say adios to the buzz cut look on her. Both girls are like sponges and it's hard to refrain and not be my true self. ;). I want them to know me but sometimes maybe they know too much. It's hard to think of yourself as a super mom., made of steal and cookie dough, when there are so many weak moments. My goal is to be the best I can be every day and take it moment to moment. If I can outnumber the bad moments with the good ones I can go to bed happy knowing I truly did my best. I'm ready for Hayden to get more active which to some might be "famous last words" but I think it will help a lot when it comes to playing with Natalie and doing projects. Everybody can be involved. :)
My big girl is going to be 3 in 3 weeks and 2 days! I just can't believe how fast the time goes. I still remember every single part of my pregnancy. How predictable and calm she was. How amazing it felt to feel her little limb roll across my ribs for the first time...it was the greatest feeling I think I had ever had up to that point. I remember all the way back to feeling hopeless about having a child and everything we went through just to see her beautiful face. I love u so much my Natalie and I can't wait to see your face at your birthday celebration!

No comments: