Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Mom's day and stuff....

So today has been SUPER emotional. Not sure what is going on but definitely can't wait to get back to the doctor this week to see what exactly is causing it. MEDICATE ME!! ha...
Hayden did so well with her naps on Thursday and Friday of last week. Saturday was kinda messed up because we were out and about so much then I did a 5k that evening with Aunt Lynda. It was HOT and my poor girls looked sweaty and sleepy by the time we had finished. I think Natalie had a good time with the live music and some dancing in the grass. They had a fun-filled weekend with all their cousins and Uncle J and Aunt Lynda. Swimming, chasing, dancing, etc! :) I'm glad they get to have weekends like that once in a while.
I was tired when it was all over...actually MORE than tired. Sunday wasn't restful. If I wasn't taking care of Hayden who refused to nap, I was cleaning or playing with Natalie. She had so much fun playing with me in her room. At one point she stopped and stared at me as we giggled and then as she leaped at me for a hug she said,"I just LOVE YOU MAMA!" It was the sweetest thing. I swear she is the reason I get up in the morning. Both my girls are...because I feel true love from them. The way that they need me is unbelievably wonderful and no matter what kind of rotten day I'm having (chemical or mental or both) I never stop loving them and what they do for me on a minute to minute basis. My heart beats for them. I'm so glad that I know them and that they are me.
I keep thinking about wanting to own a bakery. I feel like every day I have a new idea for a cookie filling, or a frosting or even some weird guilty pleasure like, "cookies and dip." haha...well, it's yummy!! For now I think all my baking is for the babies only and if I ever get good enough and feel like doing that again after the girls graduate high school, I will give it a go. I just can't see me doing anything that takes me away from them or being there for them....as much as possible. I can't help that they are my life, my obsession, my absolute EVERYthing.
I love you both to the moon and back and I'm so happy that you are mine. :)

No comments: