Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Clean Bill of Health.....for now


I celebrate with this picture of me at a healthy and decently fit weight just a year ago....before I got preggo. I was SO proud of myself and it showed.

Today I got the test results back from all the blood work I had done last week. Turns out I'm normal! That's something I've never been diagnosed with..."normalcy." So according to the blood test I no longer have PCOS...I just wonder if an ultrasound would show something different....but I'll be back to check in 3 months. Hopefully with a lowered calorie count and my normal exercise activity I will be able to lose weight and keep that sucker at bay! I asked the doctor if it was too soon after my pregnancy to be testing and she said "no, not at all...maybe your pregnancy cured you." I dunno about that but it is kind of a cool thought...Hayden gave me super powers and those powers have longevity! :)
One crazy thing is after a Resting Metabolism test they determined I have a fast metabolism. I kept checking to make sure it was my test and not someone else. She suggested I eat fewer calories...WAY fewer but I had to modify to slightly higher to give me enough sustenance to fuel my workouts. I'm willing to put in all the hard work to stay healthy and get back into my jeans!

Here's to going in the right direction and hopefully ending up on top of my game!

No comments: