Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Love "killer baby" hugs

What I mean by "killer baby hugs" is when I hold my baby up and she grabs two hand fulls of hair from behind my head and tries to eat my nose and all she does is squeeze and slobber all over me....it's heaven. Feeling her little warm body and her cool cheek pressing up against mine is pure joy. My Hayden is learning to say "hi" by scrunching her fingers and learning to go forward, rather than just backwards, in her walker! I'm so impressed by how much she's learning and how fast. She is so patient with her older sister, just observing and allowing her to poke and rub, no matter how hard. The only thing that you don't like, Hayden, is when she tries to take something you are interested in. Oh no...that's yours and yours alone. I'm glad you have strength and courage to let her know!

I won't discuss in this blog how Natalie has been behaving the past few days, just cause I want to put it out of my mind. Plus, I don't want her to feel bad reading this 20 years from now. :) SO, I LOVE YOU! Thanks for all the good things you've done today! For the 3-year old lecture on what you know about dinosaurs; for the "mmmm, good WUNCH!" and for telling me you love me for the 80th time. :)

There, my positive swing on difficult situations makes ME feel a LOT better.
Time for Hayden to try some applesauce! Love you both tons and tons. No one could love you more.
XO
Mom

No comments: