Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Noone said motherhood was easy!

It's been a rough couple of days. Hayden is STILL teething, trying to get that one tooth out and Natalie is trying to help me out by mimicking everything that I say or do when it comes to her little sis. It was cute at first but now, "frustrating" is a better word. :) I wish that I could explain to her an array of things and giving me a breather is on that list. Her nap time is a great way for me to breathe. Even if she doesn't sleep she at least lays there and stays fairly quiet.
Since Daddy went out of town a couple of days ago we've been trying to adjust to life without him for a few days. He is SUCH a big help to me, especially during night time routine. We are like a well oiled machine when it comes to getting the girls to bed, so it's SUPER tough to change up the routine (which I always find particularly difficult). We are getting into a groove but it's still rush, rush, rush. I want them in bed, I guess mostly so I can lay down and just chill. Sleeping hasn't been too much of an issue for me this time. Normally I don't do well without my hubby by my side. Last night was rough, however. I woke up feeling so much anxiety. I should've just sat up and blogged via my iPhone but I was just overcome by a weird panic that I just wanted it to go away and for me to fall asleep. Eventually I did but have felt weird all day. I had to keep on trucking for my girls.
Sometimes I feel like a less than adequate mother. Getting annoyed too easily and feeling like I just want to crawl under a rock for FIVE minutes!! I am lucky that my girls have a nap time in the afternoon so I at least get two hours to do what I need to do and perhaps just stare at the TV.
My bootcamp was over last week, so I found a new version to do at home and it is HARD. I was sweating buckets yesterday. Up to 5 miles of running too, on my way to my 10k in a few weeks! SO much is running through my head every second of the day and I just can't wait to hug my hubby and think of nothing. I love every part of my life but I don't love the stress! It comes with the territory so I have to do everything I can to be stronger than it is.
Girls, you are so important to me and I suppose that's why I stress. I want the best for you and I want to be the best for you. Love you more every day and I couldn't ask for two sweeter smiles to say good morning to. :)
XO
Mom

No comments: