Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Sweet Moments

Yesterday Daddy came home. He had been gone for a week and I was a little worried about how Hayden would react. I showed her his picture every day that he was gone and he called often to let her hear his voice. It took her only a few minutes to give him the once over and discover that it was DADDY! She immediately smiled and began wiggling and buried her head into his shoulder. It was so sweet I teared up! Natalie of course couldn't wait for him to come home and jump-hugged him first thing. Sadly, I have been moved to third place. :) It's ok, I thoroughly enjoy the relationship my husband has with his girls. Their relationship is SO important to me. I want them to grow up with their daddy in their hearts and in their thoughts always. The best thing is that he recognizes just how important the father/daughter relationship is and involves himself in pretty much everything that has to do with them. He definitely makes them a priority which is SO very important when it comes to building relationships and fueling their trust in him. It's just such an amazing thing to watch. All kids should be so lucky to have him as their daddy. :)

No comments: