Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Friday, August 3, 2012

My girls are SO fun!!

We have been doing a lot of projects lately. Where Hayden can't help, she colors and she totally feels like a big girl. :) Pretty much anything we ask Hayden to say, she says it. The other day we told her to her sister "don't cry." She cocked her head to the side and made a sweet little sad face, "no cryyyyy, thither." I wanted to cry. It was SO adorable and it prompted Natalie to put a smile on her face. :) Hayden is now saying Mommy which melts my heart. Mama is ok...but to hear her say, "moooommmmyyyy" is the bestest. If I go somewhere and daddy watched her, I ask her "did you miss mommy?" with a pitiful sounding voice she says, 'yeeeeaaaaaa" and hugs me tight. WOW could life be any better????? Natalie is learning so many things on a daily basis and is morphing into someone really funny. She says things in a silly way, or tells a joke and even practices funny faces in the mirror. Hayden has learned to stand her ground and push her sister out of the way when she's bothering her. She still gets extremely frustrated when she can't figure something out. I'm not really suuuure where she gets it from, so I'll blame her daddy. ;) She is a little comedian herself! Moves slowly while giving us looks from the corner of her eyes then starts laughing hysterically. Yea, she so knows what she's doing. Natalie is getting really great at cooking/baking, except when she cracks an egg, she throws the shell into the bowl also. wtheck?? When I asked her why she does that, she answers, "because it's so slimy." pff...my girls are little miss prisses. They don't like getting dirty; sand in their shoes; crumbs or sticky stuff on their fingers; etc; etc. It's good but also a little on the annoying side.
We went to a night baseball game the other night and the girls had a lot of fun even though it was hot hot hot!!
Natalie went to the dentist for her 6 month check up and I was worried. Her first time was pretty "harry." :( This time around was VERY different. She was mature and didn't whine or cry in the least. Bravery took center stage and she was a rock star. I was so proud and relieved as we were leaving that I had to stop myself from crying. GO GIRL!! You got to pick out two projects (princess foamy stickers and foamy bracelets) for being such a good girl. I'm so proud of you two, for all the things you learn on a daily basis and for the people you are becoming!! My girls, you are my everything and I enjoy creating and exploring and just cuddling with you every chance I get. I am trying with everything I have to just be a kind person and to be someone you will look up to all your lives. I will, every single day of my life, count my joys which includes the two of you. :) Love you too much!!!! :) XO Mom

No comments: