Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Good idea for a day when I didn't know what to do!

Ever have those days? Just don't know what to do in order to entertain your children or yourself ? :P I like bubbles, and messing around in the sand box. I even like coloring and basic things like that, but today, when I felt all others were boring, I decided I wanted to do something a lot more creative. Thinking and thinking, looking around my house, I all of a sudden had a disgusted feeling as I glanced in the general direction of some unmatched socks that USED to belong to my husband. Before I could get too mad, (I mean where THE he** are all their matches??? where????) I got a "sockingly" good idea. :) I found two of the ugliest abandoned mates, and scraped together some foam shapes from some animal puppets I made once, and some felt and my glue and I had the makings of.....SOCK PUPPETS! (I like how I felt like I had a climactic result when I'm sure my readers put two and two together around sentence 3. :) Anyway, it was great fun. Natalie didn't want to stop adding stuff but eventually we needed to stop and let them dry so that we could play later. I didn't want to mess with Nat's so much cause there is a lot of glue on that sucker. haha...but here are a few of my masterpiece!! Such a fun any day project, or on rainy days, or days like today, when I just needed to let some creativity flow when crayons and play-dough just weren't cuttin' it.
Hayden is doing so much better today, so far. She is more herself..ate a lot at dinner last night and has been chowin' down all day today, so that's a huge plus. I'm hoping teething takes a back seat for a while so that she can continue to be happy and enjoy life! YAY! SO happy my choogar choogar is happy :) Glad you are BOTH having righteous days, girls. :) I LOVE YOU!! XO Mom

No comments: