Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Monday, April 9, 2012

SPRING!

Spring has definitely sprung! We have had lots of fun-filled/busy weekends lately. I have attempted to blog about them on several occasions, but haven't been able to finish. SO here it is in a nutshell entry. :) The ZOO! We went to my cousin's birthday party (yes, first cousin. He is 33 years younger than I am!) at the zoo in Houston. It was a long road trip to and from but the zoo was super fun and the girls loved the animals and hanging with Uncle J and Lynda and all their cousins. Nat's favorite part was feeding the giraffes! She was great and not scared at all. SO proud of her.
(stole this pic from my sis-in-law....it is too good :)) Easter! Yesterday was Easter and it was so fun. The girls started the morning with an egg hunt (in their matching easter maxis ...LOVE). Then we had breakfast and opened all the eggs to see what surprises were in store. After all that fun, Mommy made lunch and Gramma and Grampa came over. We ate, then had another egg hunt outside along with some fun with confetti eggs and bubbles! Natalie had a blast! No nap made her pretty cranky by dinner time. We all had a great day. It was so spring-y outside. All our flowers have popped, our trees and grass are so green and lovely and all the butterflies were flocking to our bushes! LOVE IT. I love you to the moon and back, my babies...we had such fun and I know memories like this truly last forever! XO, Mom
Ok, I think that is ENOUGH pictures! For now... ;) Ciao!

No comments: