Welcome to my crazy, happy, wonderful, crazy, magical, fantastic, crazy, unbelievable life.
I hope you find it as fantastic as I do!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fun filled day!

The girls and I had a fun-filled day yesterday! Lots of park and bubble time! Natalie got to use her rain boots yesterday after her nap, and LOVED them. We had a few little spring showers that she could enjoy. Hayden was pointing at the rain, saying "WOW"...so cute. Hayden also learned how to climb and stand up on their little kiddie chairs. I watched her put her knee, then just her foot on the seat of the chair and then stand up and look at me so proud. I had to tell her "No" but I also laughed and felt a tiny bit proud myself. hee hee :) Here are some pictures of the day yesterday at the park. Hayden (and of course Natalie) loved the swings. She also got on the bouncy fire truck and had a blast. Natalie was so adventuresome...it must have something to do with spending time with her cousins whom have no fear. :) I like for her to experience how other kids act, because it definitely makes her more brave.
And here are some pics of the girls coloring Easter pictures...Hayden's first time with crayons! Not that it went so well, but I caught some good pictures. :)
I love you my little booger-boogers!! :) You make my life so fun and so interesting!! :) XO, Mom

No comments: